Binar Quicklift System
UX / UI / ART DIRECTION
Binar Quicklift's old website was a mess and didn't communicate their unique approach in their industry.
We started from scratch with a workshop where we mapped out their goals with the site and the different kinds of visitors and their goals with a visit to the site. After that we prioritized the clients goals and the different kind of visitor and their goals. From that workshop we got a good idea of what kind of site to create and for whom.
From the information gathered we created a concept where we saw that the main goal was to showcase them as experts in ergonomic lift solutions for the industry. A document with key-features and key-pages was created to explain the direction.
Pen and paper
- Communicate key interaction flows with prototypes.
- Own the user testing. Dont leave that to the client.
- Talk to your developer about functions early on.
- SEO is a big part of the design.
- Function heavy sites can be a pain in the ass. Make it simple.
Want to talk more about this?